We hope you’ve navigated safely through the problems that pharmacies often face in the new year. Ready to think about what comes next? Time is running out on the following opportunities to enrich your career, give back to the pharmacy profession in Tennessee, and save money on upcoming CE meetings. These deadlines will be here before you know it… in fact, two of them are TODAY!
- JANUARY 15 – Submit Nominations for the 2016 TPA, TSHP and TSSP Awards.
Each year, TPA, TSHP, and TSSP present awards to exceptionally dedicated individuals and organizations for their contributions to the profession of pharmacy… But first, we need YOU to tell us about them!
- JANUARY 15 – Complete TPA’s “Your Voice Matters” Survey for a Chance to Win Free Registration to a 2016 TPA Meeting or Event.
Take our quick survey, and let us us know why you value your TPA membership.Do so by January 15, and you’ll be entered into a drawing for free registration to the 2016 TPA meeting or event of your choice.
- JANUARY 22 (Deadline Extended) – Call for Applications for 2016 Society Leadership Positions.
New for 2016, all members are invited to submit their names for consideration to serve as a Society Delegate or Alternate in the 2016 TPA House of Delegates, and/or as a Society Leader as a Chair/President-elect or Secretary/Treasurer-elect.
- JANUARY 29 – Submit Resolutions for Consideration by the TPA House of Delegates at the Winter Meeting (February 29).
“Something needs to be changed!” “We need to take a stand on an issue vital to the pharmacy profession!” “Why doesn’t TPA do something about…?” These are only a few of many reasons for submitting resolutions. Use our simple online submission form, new this year.
- FEBRUARY 1 – Submit Nominations or Volunteer to Serve on the Tennessee Board of Pharmacy.
Each year, TPA submits to Governor Haslam the names of five qualified individuals to fill the vacancy created when a Board of Pharmacy member’s six-year term expires. This year, one Pharmacist Member and one Public Member will be appointed. Our new online nomination form makes the process easier than ever.
- FEBRUARY 3 – Enjoy the Best Discounts Available for the TPA, TSHP, and TSSP Winter Meetings in Nashville (February 27-March 1).
Register using promo code WINTER50 by February 3 to save $50 on the TPA and TSHP Winter Meetings… Register for both, and save $100! February 3 is also the last day to reserve your hotel room at the TPA discounted rate.
Don’t let these deadlines pass you by! Please contact us if you have questions or suggestions.