While the state of Tennessee continues to contend with the challenges of COVID-19, TPA is keenly aware of the risks associated with large gatherings.
- Although TPA will not require proof of COVID-19 vaccination to attend the TPA Summer Meeting, we encourage all attendees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 for the protection of yourself and others, including the patients we serve.
- TPA strongly encourages all unvaccinated attendees to wear an N95/KN95 mask when not drinking or eating during the event. A limited number of N95/KN95 masks will be made available to Summer Meeting attendees.
- TPA encourages you to complete an antigen or PCR test prior to the event to ascertain your current status of COVID-19. TPA reminds all attendees of the CDC’s isolation guidance for those who test positive or have symptoms.
- TPA continues to work with the Westin Chattanooga to ensure that proper COVID-19 protocols are followed and to ensure safe social distancing for attendees when seated during Summer Meeting programs.
- TPA will provide attendees with a recognizable symbol on your name badge to denote your comfort level in being in close proximity with others.
|If you have any questions, please contact TPA at tpa@localhost or 615-256-3023.