For nearly 140 years, the Tennessee Pharmacists Association (TPA) has served our great Volunteer State as the single, unified voice advancing, protecting, and promoting the pharmacy profession, and today marks an exciting new chapter in our association’s storied history!
The TPA Board of Directors is excited to announce the Building Tennessee’s Pharmacy Future campaign. This campaign offers you the opportunity to play an essential role in the history and future of Tennessee pharmacy. With your help and support, the Tennessee Pharmacists Research and Education Foundation (TPREF), a 501(c)(3) subsidiary of the TPA, will be able to accomplish something that has never been done in our association’s existence: to establish a permanent home for pharmacy practice in Tennessee.
Building Tennessee’s Pharmacy Future is more than just a fundraising effort. This campaign represents the strength and resolve of pharmacists, pharmacy professionals, and our association. TPREF is seeking your help to transform the potential of our association into reality through the purchase and renovation of the Center for Tennessee Pharmacy. The Center for Tennessee Pharmacy, located at 1732 Lebanon Pike Circle in Nashville, Tennessee, will house the TPA offices and will serve as a hub of educational, organizational, and community activity for TPA members and the general public.
Goals of the Building Tennessee’s Pharmacy Future campaign:
- To raise $500,000 to establish a permanent home for pharmacy in Tennessee.
- To support renovations to TPA’s new building that will ensure it meets the needs of our members, leaders, and staff for generations of pharmacy professionals to come.
- To invest in technology improvements that will allow TPA and TPREF to provide more advanced education and training opportunities for more members and guests.
Join us in Building Tennessee’s Pharmacy Future:
- Visit the Building Tennessee’s Pharmacy Future website to review the many tax-deductible contribution opportunities
- Make a contribution
- Join the team to help lead the campaign, receive updates, and track campaign progress
- Share your story about how you are Building Tennessee’s Pharmacy Future, using the hashtag #TNPharmacyForward
Please consider joining your pharmacy colleagues, friends, and advocates in Building Tennessee’s Pharmacy Future by making an investment in our collective future through a tax-deductible contribution to TPREF today! Thanks to your generous contributions, we can continue to work together to build a stronger tomorrow for pharmacy and our patients in Tennessee.
I am honored to serve alongside each of you as members of the pharmacy profession, and I am grateful for the work you do every day to improve the lives of patients and advance our profession.
Micah Cost, PharmD, MS