The Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists (TSHP) invites you to attend the third in a series of complimentary educational webinars.
- Presenter: Shaun Rowe, PharmD, BCPS, Assistant Professor of Clinical Pharmacy, University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Pharmacy
- Title: Antiepileptic Medications for Seizure Prophylaxis in the Neurocritical Care
- Date: June 26, 2014
- Time: 3:00 PM Central (4:00 PM Eastern)
- Length: Approximately one (1) hour
- CE Credit: None offered
- Click this link to register for the Webinar: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to connect.
About the Presenter:
About the Presenter: Dr. Shaun Rowe is an Assistant Professor with the University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy. His primary practice area is in Neurocritical Care and Neurology at The University of Tennessee Medical Center. Dr. Rowe received his Doctor of Pharmacy degree at Campbell University in 2003. He completed an ASHP-accredited Pharmacy Practice Residency at The University of Tennessee Medical Center. Dr. Rowe is a Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist. He is an active member in the Tennessee Society of Health-System Pharmacists, American College of Clinical Pharmacy, Society of Critical Care Medicine and American Society of Health-System Pharmacy. Also, Dr. Rowe serves as a board member for the University of Tennessee Graduate School Of Medicine Institutional Board Review Committee and the Physician Medical Education and Research Foundation. Dr. Rowe’s areas of interest include stroke, subarachnoid hemorrhage, anticoagulant associated bleeding and interprofessional education.