TPA serves and represents you and your interests to legislators, stakeholders, and partners in Tennessee, Washington, and beyond. The only way TPA can continue to serve you is through a strong, active, and empowered community of TPA members. TPA needs your service, your support, and your commitment as a member, so please consider joining TPA as we move our profession forward.
Here Are Some Ways TPA Is Working to Serve YOU:
- Positioning the profession for new opportunities and demonstrating the integral role of pharmacists and pharmacy professionals
- CDC 1305 Enhanced Grant for Pharmacists as Providers for Diabetes and Hypertension
- BCBST Pharmacist-Provided Diabetes Patient Care Program
- Dialogue with payers (TennCare, BCBST, United, etc.) regarding coverage of pharmacist-provided patient care services
- Advocating for, and protecting, your future and your economic and professional success as a member of the health care team
- Complete Tennessee Board of Pharmacy Rules Revision
- Collaborative Pharmacy Practice law (Public Chapter 832)
- Regulation of PBM Use of MAC list law (Public Chapter 857)
- National Efforts
- Providing you with timely updates and information regarding issues affecting you, your practice, and your patients
- Making opportunities available to you through dynamic events to broaden your network and enhance your professional skills
- New integrated website (www.tnpharm.org) and refreshed brand
- Updated member management system with online individual account management features
- Opportunities to support your professional growth and development
- Opportunities for you to connect and expand your professional network
Here’s Why We Need YOU:
- Your support allows TPA to continue to serve you, your patients, and the profession of pharmacy.
- Your participation increases our strength through empowered pharmacists who stand up and advocate for our profession.
- Your membership unifies TPA as the single voice representing pharmacists across all pharmacy practice settings in Tennessee
A Final Thought:
Pharmacy is made stronger when pharmacist providers and pharmacy staff successfully engage in the profession through advocacy and innovation, and pharmacy practice progresses when pharmacists and pharmacy professionals stand together and work collectively to move the profession forward.
—Dr. Baeteena Black, Executive Director, TPA
For over 130 years, TPA has always been, and will remain, here to serve you!